Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Doomed to divorce


My friend said it would rain two days ago. It didn't.
The sky tried to drizzle a little the day after.
Then a little again the day after.
Then finally today, Cumulonimbus clouds invaded the sky, lightning and thunder showed their presence, wind chasing the remnants of heat away.
It finally poured.

Don't know why but I felt a sense of relief.
It seems like something I have long awaited for has arrived.
Just, just like my application for a change of room.
Applied in August, then faced a series of hurdle which I don't feel like replaying them in words,
then finally, it was approved last Saturday.

I will have a two-bedder room all to myself.
Beside my dear ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-roommate (my roommate 6 years ago)

It just felt like a divorce somehow.
Though I haven't gotten a divorce before.
Umm... not even married yet.
Not even attached yet.
But it felt like it somehow.
Getting a separation from someone you have lived with for close to 2 years.
Some emotions involved of course.
But it is peaceful.

Right now, I shall treasure the remaining time in my going-to-be-not-my room.
Though it still seems more like a torture than a pleasure.
Still find myself present in the room to sleep, to take things out of the room only.
But well, shall appreciate whatever that has come into my way.
It's not that everybody has gotten the same experience.
If I have had it, I should learn to treasure it.
Learn from it.
Take it as an additional exposure.
That has made my 2 years JC boarding school life distinctly different from my Secondary hostel life.
No ill feelings now.
At least it is a blessing in disguise.
If otherwise no one will ever get a room purely to own self.

Treasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters