Saturday, October 01, 2005

Rotting in process

It's post-prelims now. Life is stagnant. Rotten. Have not touched anything academic since last week after my LEP paper. Now I am still reaping the fruits of my previous hardwork. Can't help but filled with tremendous gratitude for my results. I PASSED GP!!!!!!!!!!!! For the first time in the year! For Maths, I have an overall borderline A! Even though I got a B for the first time during prelims. But this managed to send me a HUGE warning signal that I shall stop being complacent about my grades. They will never stay constant. But well, thanks to god, I still clinch an A overall. Nonetheless I will not be complacent. I will mug mug mug and mug for 'A's. It's the last lap le and I want to work my way for the best results I can ever get. I shall wait for the rainbow in March 2006.

My GP is a decent C6, even though I failed essay. But well, this is able to up my confidence by a decimal bit, at least my effort in Term 3 has shown result. Yet it is no good. It won't get me anywhere with a C. And it's kinda an insult to myself, for spending 6 years in Singapore, my English has dropped to its lowest point ever. May be the atmosphere really determines how we fare. Using Mandarin as a communicating language with friends nowadays proves to retard my English expression skills. Like now, I am struggling hard to type these words down. *sigh* There is no room for regret now. Anyway it just comes so natural to converse in Mandarin when two people from Mandarin-speaking backgrounds come together. But what I can save now is to do more GP essays and compre. Hopefully it helps...
Prayers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters