Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My first sucky interview


Oolala~ Had my first university interview today. With an interviewer who was all sick and coughing and sneezing and drinking water all the time and had an injured hand.
But don't feel like going through the painful memory again, so shan't dwell upon it.
My GP tutor told me off today that she will refuse to mark anymore of my essays if I continue commit grammar suicides. Well, it's not that I don't want to write proper English right?! Who don't want to see a nice A, or a B on the result slip? The reason is simply that I can't do it! No matter how hard I try! It is just not inborn in me!
Apparently my personal statement was checked by Hailing before it was submitted to her because she announced that she didn't want to check grammatical errors for me! Now she's finding fault with me for not being able to produce the same quality! Of course! Because I am not Hailing! Here I am desperately needing help from her and there she is officially proclaiming that she is letting go of me! I don't want to give up trying! But what can I do now? When help is nowhere to be seen, and light is just too far away and this tunnel just seems too dark!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters