Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A day at Home


Used the net till 5am today, kena scolded by my mum and dad and my sis for countless number of times. Then woke up at near 11am. Ate breakfast at 11, helped at the kitchen to prepare lunch. I washed rice and cut mangoes which I practically finished up half of them. Then lunch at 1pm. Oh my gosh. So that's my mum's diet plan for me. How brilliant. But well, I did do something constructive in the afternoon. To unpack my stuff and settle them in my much-abandoned room. A lot of work neh. Felt so stupid. I just squeezed everything in boxes days ago and now I am unpacking all of them again. Feel that my actions are so meaningless. But well, they are necessary... Was so worn out by another round of clearing of unnecessary stuff in my room. The rubbish I have accumulated over the years.
But now at least my room looks more like a room. And a little more touch up will make it seem more personalised. I will do it. Soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters