Friday, February 10, 2006

The Greatest Event in My Boring Life


I know I have not updated this blog recently. Today, I sat in front of the laptop screen, trying real hard to think of anything I can blog here. Nothing interesting. Unless sleeping till 1pm is something worth telling. Wanted to tpe down what I feel about jing1 zhi1 yu4 nie4, the tvb drama that was so enchanting and depressing, but well, I find no words that can accurately describe how I feel after the show. When I am very captured by the show, I simply weeped. Not mouth out anything. It's really a good show. It's now in my top three wishlist.
Ok. I have diverted from my topic. So well, as I continued staring into the screen I saw the litte scar on my right little finger. That reminded me of the nightmarish event that occurred few days ago (Everyday was so the same that I couldn't even distinguish everyday!). I broke a glass container! Yes. That's all. And it succeeded to emerge the greatest event in my life for the past one week.
The actual event: One evening, when I was about to take out dishes from the fridge to reheat as dinner, a container containing some vege slipped out of my hand and committed suicide. The glass splattered like fireworks and a few of them splashed onto my right hand and leg. It left a nice little cut in the middle of the middle portion of my little finger. I didn't take notice of it initially, since it was only a tiny cut. But when I was clearing up the mess, I realised that the entire middle portion of my tiny finger was stain with blood. And my feet too. Apparently the cut was tiny but deep. So I washed the blood off and continued my cleaning work. It wasn't long before I had to dash to the sink again.
So that's all. But it was enough for me to manja and complain to my mum for the rest of the night when she returned from work.
So this was the greatest event in my life.
The cut will heal eventually. And this event will be forgotten. Just like many other events in my life. They may seem great and impactful for that moment of time. But when the heat fades, the memory will pale, and they can have a clean exit out of my life, leaving no evidence of their ever presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters