Monday, March 06, 2006

Results Over


Ok. Results is out. It's now time for regrets. That I have never viewed GP as seriously as my main papers, that I have never done my s papers tutorials properly, that I have chosen the wrong s paper......
But really, these regrets are just useless. They can do nothing to revert my situation. Now, it's not the time to moan about the past, but to plan for the future, which seems so bleak. Apparently FASS in nus is really a dumping ground, apparently psychology in Singapore isn't as strong as what I perceived, apparently the prospect of psychologist is not as bright as the what the psychologists claim, apparently the demand for organisational psychologist is still low, apparently I am not interested in other courses as I was too focussed on psychology, apparently I am inadequate to compete with the rest of the 4As.
Seems like I still have to choose courses other than psychology, should I study in nus; seems like I still have to be thick-skinned to apply for scholarships; seems like there's still never-ending number of essays that I should write, even though GP paper is over; seems like the decision making path is tougher than ever.
Dear yunz, thanks for accomodating me in your home. Your home is real lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters