Friday, April 21, 2006

Recently I went back to Singapore again. For my 1st interview with SIA Cargo which I guess I have flunked it. And SIA Cargo is seriously far away from civilisation. I spent like 6 plus bucks just to travel to and fro from the head office. Not to include my travelling expenses from home to the merlion land.
The trip was supposedly fine should I have not decided to go shopping in Bugis when Hailing and I met up. It was the starting point for a series of unfortunate events. Firstly we decidewd to venture into this six-storey shopping block(I shall not address it as the shopping centre, cuz it's too small to be considered as one) called ICON. Our enthusiasm was immediately extinguished by the truth we witnessed. It was just a tiny buiding with many tiny shops uncomfortably squeezed inside with uninteresting merchandise for sale. So we swept past all floors quickly and decided to go on to the Bugis street.
That's where the worse arrived. We went into this shop on the second floor and decided to try out the denim skirts and jeans. Feeling dissatisfied, we walked out. An act which is perfectly normal for shoppers. We aren't obliged to buy at every shop we visited. And I actually mumbled a THANK YOU before we left. So polite. However, while we were browsing jeans at the other shop, the shopkeeper, which is a middle-aged man, came to us and said,
'YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR UNIVERSITY. DON'T EVER LET ME SEE YOUR FUCK FACE AGAIN'.
Before we have the chance to recover from the shock, he disappeared into the crowd again.
What have we done? Or what have we not done? The only thing we have done in the shop was to try out the clothes. The only thing we have not done was to make purchase. Even a salesgirl working on her first day would be able to understand this common phenomenon. Were we wrong? Did our actions offend him in any way? We didn't stare at him rudely the way he did to us. Now I understand why his shop is so deserted while ohers were crowded with shoppers. He is mentally unsound. I would not want to see him again in IMH when I do my practicals there. Should I be accepted into Psychology course. Our shopping mood was COMPLETELY devastated. Thanks to the damn HIM.
Apparently my ill luck didn't end here.
While dining at Thai Express, the trainee spilled water on my skirt after refilling water for us. A whole lot of water. Urgh. Crap. This is just NOT MY DAY. And stupid I Weekly actually predicted a good shopping day for me on that day. Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters