Saturday, June 24, 2006

Conclusion


NUS sucks.
NTU sucks equally.
Both have the most irritating and irresponsible way of answering enquiries. Both refuse to commit themselves for a clear answer.

NUS
Wan Xin: What is the minimum academic performance in A Levels, including GP, that is required for consideration of ASEAN Scholarship?
NUS: Generally, candidates would have obtained relevantly good grades for all subjects, including GP. to stand a more favourable chance.
halo! It's obvious that we need good grades. But what the hell do you mean by having good grades?!

NTU
Wan Xin: Which direction is NTU Psychology heading? Can I know more about organisational psychology (Module 409)?
NTU: May I suggest that we discuss about them personally when you join us in August? It will be a more fruitful discussion that way.
I wouldn't need to ask you these before I enter NTU if I can wait for the answer till after I enter the damn school.

NUS: Thank you for your interest in NUS.
Stop telling me pretty phrases like this when the answers you provided only shows that my interest in your school is insane.
NUS: We hope this information is useful to you. Thank you and have a nice day.
My day would be so much nicer should you have provided me with clear cut answer.
NTU: I am heartened to read about how you have made serious steps towards knowing more about Psychology and the courses in NTU before coming in.
And I am disheartened that you can't even answer my simple questions.


Oh no I am cursing and swearing so much more nowadays than I have been in the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters