Monday, July 03, 2006

Wan Xin needing help here

Any kind parents willing to take up a wardian? I need to sell myself to Singaporean adult(s) desperately.

I need a guardian to authorise my medical procedures should I got so unluckily injured that I need to undergo surgery.
The guardian should be present at the hospital to give consent for surgery in times of need.
I need this guardian till July 13 next year, before I turn 21.

In addition, I need 2 sureties to execute my tuition grant agreement, to ensure that I agree to be bonded to work in Singapore for 3 years in return for the subsidised education.
The sureties should be between 21 to 65 years old, and not be discharged bankrupts.
The execution of Tuition Grant agreement would be on 15th Sept 2006 (Friday)for me, at 9.30am to 1pm, at Hall C, South Spine Blk 4, Basement 3, NTU.

I would really appreciate if any of your parents are willing to take up these hideous responsibilities. 在家靠父母,出外靠朋友。Friend, I am depending on you now. I have no relative in Singapore to help me with this. That's why I desperately need your help. I promise I won't run away from my Tuition Grant bond haha. But I will be able to understand too, if you are unable to. As I have said earlier, they are hideous things that MOE, NTU, IRA have came up with to make my life difficult. (Though I do understand the rationale behind it la)


Post a Comment

<< Home

~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ Choong Hua

- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語


My whenabouts at my whereabout


~Leave me your contact method~


Free Web Counter