Monday, August 07, 2006

Dream come true


I have finally entered the ivory towers.
I have finally embarked on my quest for psychological knowledge.
I have finally begun paving for my future.
Many a times I have been thinking about it, dreaming about it. In childhood, university seems a place so far away, like a wonderland. In secondary school and JC, it seems like a destination that we will head to naturally.
But more often than not, things always remain as a dream, or a piece of thought, never have I truly foresee it coming true.
Never have I truly foresee myself venturing into the field of Psychology.
But right now, now, I am really reading it.
I have begun my first step on being a psychologist.
Today during lectures, when I was sitting in the LT looking at students who weren't in uniform using laptops to attend lessons, I still feel that tinge of disillusion and disbelief.
Are all these true?
Somehow since I was P6, I always have this thought that everything I am experiencing now is nothing but a dream. A very long dream which I have to wake up from eventually, back to my P6 self. The feeling was there for 8 years, it is still here. Now.
Dreams come true? Or is it dreams coming true in dreams?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters