Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sleepless Night


It is getting back to me. And it's getting worse. I am struggling with it, fighting as hard as I can, ocassionally drifted away by temptation, still I am not losing my determination to fight against it.

But somehow, it seems like I am losing out in every battle I fought.

Have been getting less and less enthusiastic about surfing blogs of friends, I admit. There's just too many things of the present to catch up with for now, than to squeeze time out to catch up with friends of the good ol' days. I am sorry. But you all are still alive and kicking in my memory, I promise. It's time like this sleepless night of mine, that I have the chance to switch on my laptop which I have just switched off barely 15 minutes ago, to stare at the blank 'online' list on msn, and decide to start reading blogs of dear friends. It's time like this sleepless night that I start thinking about things that I need not think too much about. It's time like this sleepless night that I have tonnes of free time but can never fill it with productive tasks. It's time like this sleepless night when I start remembering my favourite phrase before jc graduation: 'Will you miss me when a leaf falls?'

It's time like this...

Well, things are getting harder nowadays. May be they aren't hard. It's just that I have been working hard on it and nothing seems simpler. Everything just stays status quo. That's why it SEEMS harder. It's all about perception. And my mood has been swinging from one extreme to the other. Happy in the evening, sad and depressed when the night falls. What's wrong with me? May be it's just a freshie moodswing. A temporary depression that everyone has to go through when they are adapting into the university life. I will be fine. Yes I will be. FINE.

看着你努力想微笑的样子
我的心像大雨将至那么潮湿

我们可不可以不勇敢
当伤太重心太酸无力承担
就算现在女人很流行释然
好像什么困境都知道该怎么办

我们可不可以不勇敢
当爱太累梦太乱没有答案
难道不能坦白的放声哭喊
要从心底拿走一个人很痛很难

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters