Friday, September 01, 2006


祝你一路顺风



天空突然一片辽阔
原来你是真的已经离开我
在我不熟悉的世界里过新的生活
闭上眼让泪水滑落
此刻你已真的永远离开我
在另外一个没有我的世界自由地走

Realise we are always together when taking pictures. Somehow... (Early 2004)

We went Chengdu for students exchange together... (June 2004)

Dressed in costumes for racial harmony day together... ( mid 2005)

Graduated from the same school with the same class together. Still somehow together when taking this precious picture.. (Nov 2005)

Somehow together again when taking picture for class chalet.. I love the candles in front. (End Nov 2005)

Of course. Prom together.. (8 Dec 2005)

You were my shelter in Singapore in 2006 whenever I have to come down for something. (End 2005)

The collision of good friends from different worlds. You left your good friend with me.. (Aug 2006)

Farewell party (27 Aug 2006)

The grand finale.. All the best. I can't think of anything else to say anymore. Words aren't useful anymore, after the countless letters we wrote... (1 Sept 2006)

我努力地仰着脸孔,试着让眼泪不往下流......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters