Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I don't like my fickle sentimentalism
I don't like my pretentiousness
I don't like my hyperactivity

I don't like my fake front
I don't like myself getting led around by blind passion
I don't like myself getting tired over unnecessary things

I don't like myself getting depressed over unknown possibility
I don't like myself leading a screwed up lifestyle
I don't like myself being disorganised
I don't like myself not being frank
I don't like myself not being able to settle down
I don't like myself not being mature
I don't like myself not being quiet
I don't like myself not being myself
I don't like myself not knowing who is my true self
I don't like myself sunken into uncertainties
I don't like myself thinking myself as a dark devil
I don't like myself thinking myself as pretentious
I don't like myself thinking myself as unfocused
I don't like myself succumbing the fact that in fact I am an unfocused pretentious dark devil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters