Thursday, December 21, 2006

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line four
They describe the positive psychology movement as giving a stronger emphasis to and conducting more research on three general topics...
from = Psychology 7 by John W. Santrock =


2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
i got the Hwa Chong open house 2003 post-its stuck on my cabinet that says 'Wed: call lynn, call CK, do aiesec stuff, design more shirt; Thurs: meet WHSC; Fri: Register subjects, OC meeting 10.30am, send computer to repair'


3. What is that last thing you watched onTV?
superstar fan shen sai for females


4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
3am


5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
2.20am


6. With the exception of the computer,what can you hear?
fan speed, music from some other room


7. When did you last step outside? Whatwere you doing?
stepped out of my room? To rinse my fingernails with water to soften them so that I can cut them. *heart ache*


8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Marcus' blog. I must be darn bored.


9. What are you wearing?
shirt that says 'I am nobody' in front and 'Nobody is perfect' at the back, and denim shorts. And ear rings too!


10. Did you dream last night?
Erm I didn't sleep last night. I slept in the morning till noon. Hoho..


11. When did you last laugh?
Erm.. let's see. When I was watching 'Triumph in the Sky'?


12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Posters. Self-written, posters from hoohoo, posters from parents, tweety cross-stitch.


13. Seen anything weird lately?
Super duper long chocolate bar(2 person's width?) and huge kinder choco balls from Candy Empire! Not to mention those solid and shatterproof christmas balls. Hoho..


14. What do you think of this quiz?
I love spontaneous quiz like this! Esp the first question!


15. What is the last film you saw?
On my laptop is death note. In cinema was the Prestige.


16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight,what would you buy?
Heels! And my white leather bag! Then buy air-tickets to go travel with friends and family!


17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I had all kinds of eye infections since April till November this year.


18. If you could change one thing aboutthe world,regardless of guilt or politics, what would you change?
The unstoppable movement of development! Let's just take a rest, and enjoy things around you.


19. Do you like to dance?
Love! J'aime danser a la folie.


20. George W Bush.. American?
Why is this boring question making its appearance here?


21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what will you call him?
En something.


22. Imagine your first child is a girl, what will you call her?
Phrenia! Or something ning.


23. Have you ever considered living abroad?
Have been living abroad. People only asked me if I have considered going back to hometown.


24. What do you want God to say to youwhen youreach the pearly gates?
I believe in universal system. Not run by anyone. But I hope someone will say this to me, 'you have lived this life well.'


25. 4 people who must do this
Anyone who reads this. But oink must do it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous meisheng said...

i did the first question too, but pg 18 was a blank page.. LOL. that was my chem tb!

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters