Saturday, December 02, 2006

I have begun on a new journey. Or a journey that I have abandoned after being misled. A journey that will carry me very far, yet the distance travelled is very short. It's a journey to my true soul. It is a short journey, cuz I am the soul in a way. It's a far journey, cuz I am so far away from the destination.
I am learning to be contented even when I am alone, I am learning to source happiness from within and not without, I am learning to create permanent joy and not temporary excitement, I am learning to be wiser.
祝福我。
To all of you who care, thank you very much. You guys make me feel much better. See, it's what happens when you are empty within. But it's okay. Friends are not external beings. You all are part of me.

~Life is a road and I wanna keep going on
starting out on a journey~
~At the beginning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters