Friday, March 23, 2007




73 blogs are getting nostalgic.. and we start missing each other.
Guess it's just stress. Defence mechanism at work - regression. We seek comfort in the familiarity of earlier environment when the current one is too stressful.
Felt so happy when see pow jy and yiwen's tags today! We are still connected! And I am happy with princess day for erene's birthday celebration. It's the first time for me to get out for NTU since recess week, which is like a month ago?! Felt very touched when I got up the bus. And my date with pow will be on Saturday! Yay something worth looking forward to.
And I am looking forward to class chalet. Let's go batam! :D
I will strive to self-motivate instead of self-mutilate. Mentally.
I will be better... wait for me *winks*

Princess Day! Wan Xin's definition - the day when the girl-in-focus enjoys great treatment from her friends!

1 Comments:

Anonymous meisheng said...

wanxin,

ya,i become esp nostaligic too when i have to rush essays on weekend, haha! and alsoduring holidays when i have empty slots in the day.

do miss the old times

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters