Wednesday, March 07, 2007



Breathing life



After my tutorial, I walked back as I was too lazy to wait for the bus. Somehow, I was stunned by the rustic views of the normal route. The grass were green, the trunks were brown, the roads were peaceful. It's rare that we can have a modern life yet surrounded by forest-like greenery.


And now when I am typing, I am bathing in moonlight which is shining right outside my windows.


Pretty.


I will learn to treasure things around me. I will learn to be more mindful about miracles that are already happening to me. Having the chance to receive higher education is a bliss, having the opportunities to organise meaningful activities is a bliss, knowing great people through activities is a bliss, able to keep in touch with old friends is a bliss, having great roommate is a bliss, able to walk safely in the middle of the night is a bliss, able to sleep peacefully at night is a bliss, able to enjoy sunshine is a bliss, able to see moonlight is a bliss.


Able to know what my weaknesses is a bliss, able to observe great things around me is a bliss, able to treasure them is the greatest bliss of all!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters