Thursday, March 15, 2007

It's yet another 5am. Don't know what is happening to me. I don't understand why this sudden arrival of down times, given no visible triggering moments. I try to look into my genes, I try to look into my history. Nothing gave me a clue as to the situation I have landed in. It definitely doesn't look like another normal down times. In the past, I can consciously allow myself to indulge in being sentimental and emotional, but now, I don't know what is happening. I am not taking the lead anymore. I am being led around blindly by my mental rhythm. I am losing control. I don't feel like eating I don't feel like smiling I don't feel like jogging I don't feel like sleeping I don't feel like waking up I don't feel like doing work. Shit this isn't good. Especially during such crucial moments. I need strength I need discipline I need regularities. When are you guys ever arriving? Yesterday before I slept some evil thoughts actually landed in my brain. I got so scared that I started sobbing. I will never let you pass through. This is my last line of defence. Never. I still love life. I still want to see the meaning of life. Thou shall not pass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas Ong said...

Well, I experience this now and then too... Just force yourself to do something productivity, as they say what you do affect how you think.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters