Thursday, March 08, 2007

So I've been tagged by Janice. Though I have done the same thing before, never mind I will just do it to entertain her. Oink~

This is what you are supposed to cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game..Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves.People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly.In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

Here we go, 6 weird things:

1. I have weird sleeping hours. Sometimes I may sleep at 8pm but most of the time I sleep at 3-4am or even 5 ot 6am! And consider the fact that my roommate sleeps at 10pm and wake up at 5am. I feel so irregular when compare with her..

2. I like to gaze at moon at clouds at sunrise sunset at greenery at trees at flowers at stars and I can do so for hours. And all these started during Sec 2 when we have to do presentation on weird hobbies. My classmates introduced the idea of cloud-gazing. That inspired me to gaze at clouds and slowly this habit gets generalised to other nature things as well. I have a wild dream to lie at beach and gaze at the stars all night long with my loved one. Or friends. Then we can chat there and have time with each other throughout the night.

3. I am very conventional with food, like I will only eat ba chor mee (minced pork noodle) at (any) hawker centres. And at canteen, once I locate a dish that I like, I can eat it for the rest of my stay in school. In secondary school it was meepok. In JC it was yong tau foo. In uni now is mee sua. And even for yong tau foo, I will eat the same items. 4. I have this habit of exhausting every bit of my energy by working overtime and depriving my sleep, by sometimes not sleeping at all. Then after that I will just collapse and sleep for very long, like 12-15 hours, to pay back the sleep debt. And the worse thing is that I think it's normal to sleep for that long.

5. I cannot bear to tell people that 'I like you'.

6. I can watch the same movie/tv programme/drama series for many times repeatedly even though I can even predict what the next line is. I watched death note 4 times, 天下无贼 5 times, 向左走向右走 countless times, 流星花园、金枝玉孽、冲上云霄 4 times. And I normally only buy vcds/dvd after I watch them in cinemas, and I will still watch them over and over again. Seems like I am a very obsessive and compulsive person.

people i tagged:1. meisheng
2. yunli
3. cheryl
4. ereneh
5. chrystella
6. janice

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters