Sunday, April 22, 2007

Beautiful sunrise


I caught yet another beautiful sunrise. Albeit the wrong way.
Was running around my hall gleefully for the best angles. And I realise the beautiful angles are from everywhere! And cameras are useless. The prettiest picture is in the eyes. In the heart. Blame myself for the skills. I can't capture the grandure of sun rays. It rained on every part of the visible earth. Even the shadows are pretty.
tada~

The trees bathing religiously in sunrise.


Wonder why if anyone uses raining sunshine before.


The sun rays literally pour on the earth.


Cloth peg sun tanning. It's unfair that they get paler but human get darker with long hours under the sun.


From my room.


The photographer.

When you are in the shadows of happiness, stay there not and weep. Else you will be in the shadoes forever. Take a move, and you will be out of it.

~inspired..

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are either too free to play with photoshop or too stressed to find a channel bursting out all tension? your vein-penetrating eyes look terrifying haaaa... anyway credit to your editing skill of those pic:)

wp

1:42 PM  
Blogger w a n x i n said...

Hmm I must stress that not all, in fact, only a minoriry of pictures are modified through photoshop ok! I still have an unexplainable fondness for the originals!
Bleah how do you know those are veins? May be they are the capillaries or arteries? Haha i'm in a bio mood today.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters