Monday, April 02, 2007

有时候快乐真得很神奇
因为快乐真的可以很简单
吃一个晚餐
煮一个夜宵
读一点书
都可以让我们笑到不行
一双筷子 一支汤匙 一支叉 一支扁匙
把两包出前一丁的面放在一个小锅和一个盘里
就可以喂饱五个大胃
而且讲话谈笑声吵到我觉得保安快要来了
其他的第三者真不好意思
你们错过了昨天的《吃面记》
以后吧

I am really grateful for the group of friends I am with now. I am really happy with you guys. But I do believe we seriously need to increase our mugging effectivity. Though the pessimism in me keeps making me wonder how long this friendship would be able to last. But well, if it's not going to last long, I should treasure this even more, since it's not going be there forever. I love you all...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is wad i always hope:
friendship can last forever...

SL

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. think i missed out some fun.. nvm.. anw i'm wondering abt the same thing too.. reli reli hope that this will be able to last.. n i believe it will.. =)

zebra~

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters