Friday, April 06, 2007

just a little b.o.r.e.d.


Something you do when you are stubborn and not want to sleep.


1. your cellphone?-- Sony Ericsson red k610i. In repair shop now. Apparently spoiled from the drowning in Jan.
2. mp3 player?-- my lappie
3. shoes?-- mondo.. money doesn't allow me to buy Aldo killer heels!
4. bags?-- random bags bought at random shops, but the one I like the best is my 77th Street white leather bag!
5. parfume?-- Body Shop White Musk and Velique (the latter is a 20th bday gift fr beloved koko)
6. shampoo?-- Dove Moisturetherapy
7. soap?-- Johnson & Johnson's Peach (thinking of Yunz)
8. sandals?-- mondo and fox
9. wallet?-- Planet Ocean, 20th bday gift from dajie
10. tooth paste?-- Darlie Total White
11. tooth brush?-- Colgate whitening
12. mouthwash?-- tap water
13. hair conditioner?-- Dove Moisturetherapy & G. Lorane O2 massque
14. tissue?-- Kleenex ocean series
15. body lotion?-- The Body Shop Body Butter Strawberry *yummy*
16. underwear?-- *shhh..
17. jacket?-- I don't wear one normally, but have my Hwa Chong, SC and Bossini jacket
18. t-shirts?-- I'm growing to like Give Me Back My Sunday from Bugis though I only own one
19. instant noodles?-- The Korean Shin Mian!
20. milk?-- Anlene! Which just spoiled. *sulk
21. eye glasses?-- is there a brand for mine?
22. jeans?-- don't like jeans.
23. facial wash?-- MadamHsu
24. facial cleanser?-- MadamHsu
25. moisturizer?-- MadamHsu
26. facial powder?-- Maybelline
27. lipstick?-- The Body Shop colour 1 (20th birthday pressie from pow and ereneh)
28. eye shadow?-- Maybelline trio and the Body Shop trishadow
29. mascara?-- Maybelline and L'oreal
30. blusher?-- Fasio, from sis

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters