Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I like my job. It's not a fantastic job at all, and the company isn't all fantastic. But it's a non-fantastic job in a non-fantastic company that gives you the strength and motivation to find meaning in everything you do, no matter how frivolous it may seem to be. It's in such situation that I understand how self-motivation works. Though the thought about quitting flashes across my mind often, I am more determined to not let situation change me. I will still learn in an environment with seemingly less steep learning curve. If I am capable of bigger tasks, it means that I should be able to do smaller tasks better. So I will strive on that. I want to live meaningful through work.

I like my current situation as well. It's totally un-fantastic situation that no one will dream for it. But since it has already landed in my life, I might as well treasure this experience. I will learn to not ask for help, but try to live with whatever I have. I believe it will be memorable. Perhaps in the future if I ever become famous and admired, I can write a memoir with this chapter of my life included. :)

Come what may.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mayb its a chance for u to rest n enjoy family days.anyway did u call initiatively?btr show ur sincerity b4 they finalise decision.


wp

4:15 PM  
Blogger shubhangi said...

truly motivating girl :)

see you at national planning !!!!

1:37 PM  
Blogger w a n x i n said...

Now to think of it, I don't really mind whatever decision that they will have. Continue, then I continue to learn. Fired, then I can enjoy time with my family and practise driving and piano. Both seem fine to me. Didn't bother to call as I didn't mind being fired.

1:38 AM  
Blogger w a n x i n said...

Hey shub!
Thanks! See ya at Nat planning too!

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters