Wednesday, June 13, 2007

updates


Thanks to my fate of being fired, I finally had the liberty to have a relaxing life. It was almost a totally free life. I gave myself the liberty of doing everything I felt like doing, and be temporarily cut off from the duties and the responsibilities, except a nightly mail checking. I watched movies, dramas, I cleaned up my room, listened to music, didn't blog, didn't play games, slept when I felt like it, woke up when I became conscious... Everything was based on impulse.

And I felt so... natural... and refreshed.

Relaxing is vital for re-energising, but I wouldn't want to live a life like that everyday. And indeed I couldn't. The week after I had everyday and night filled up with meetings, workshops, seminars, outing, gathering, job interview, mentoring. It felt great to be alive. It felt greater to be alive after a good recharge! And I watched Priceless FINALLY! Was so desperate to watch it with anyone. Luckily Ereneh relieved me. And it was great catching up with old friends that you know you never wanna have them missing in your life.

J'ai regardé le Prix de Hors finalement avec YL. Très amusant. Ce n'est pas un meilleur film que le World Trade Centre ou le Prestige. Mais j'aime bien ce film quand même. Le grand sacrifice de Jean a enseigné moi quelque chose sur l'amour. Il a donné tout son argent pour Irene si bien que elle est allée être plus heuresementet elle a pu séjourner plus temps avec lui. Il a compris que elle a utilisé lui. Mais ca s'est éte bien égal. Il a acheté tout les vetements elle a voulu. La robe, les chassures, le chemise, la jupe. Tout ses vouloirs. Alor même que il n'ai pas eu beaucoup d'argent. Il a donné elle le mieux pour tout. Elle a été ingrate. Il a été gentil encore. Très touchante. Je me demande comment je vais fair pour le nom de l'amour. Vais-je sacrifier tout pour mon cheri? Ce parait peut-être bizarre. Mais c'est très romantique. L'idylle, c'est le thème français.

un plus chose. Le français, c'est une langue très belle! Alors même que je n'ai pas pu comprendre beaucoup de conversation, mais il a été le sucre pour les oreille!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters