Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Well when you are on rotting mood you just keep going everywhere to dig up rotting stuff to do. Dug this out at Ming Hui's blog. And it sounds real fun! Modern fun with modern technology.

so here we go. the few simple rules are..
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to each question.
4. NO CHEATING.


1. How am I feeling today?
Shuffle says: 在梅边
Comment: stubborn?


2. Where will I get married?
Shuffle says: 原来
Comment: The original place where we met?


3. What is my best friend's theme song?
Shuffle says: 爱情黑盒子
Comment: Was thinking of hoohoo when I did this. Love's black box. She's the safekeeper for love when all things fail? Sounds possible.


4. What was high school like?
Shuffle says: 号码
Comment: number. Agree. Dealt so much with numbers AS COMPARED TO NOW.


5. What is the best thing about me?
Shuffle says: 一千年以后
Comment: A thousand years after? Sounds like I will leave a great legacy behind or my great great .. grand children are going to do something great.


6. How is today going to be?
Shuffle says: 不想长大
Comment: Haha yes stubborn. Look at the time now.


7. What is in store for this weekend?
Shuffle says: 三点半
Comment: How do you know? Yeah guess people will stay up till that late during conference!


8. What song describes my parents?
Shuffle says: K歌之王
Comment: Haha that's probably for mummy since she's the music teacher. Dad loves music too!


9. How is my life going?
Shuffle says: I DO
Comment: ... Agreeable?


10. What song will they play at my funeral?
Shuffle says: Compère Guilleri
Comment: French music huh.. Sounds exotic a song to play for a Chinese. May be I will die in France.


11. How does the world see me?
Shuffle says: 如果这是我爱你最好的距离
Comment: I am distant? Unlovable? sobs. Come closer friends!


12. What do my friends really think of me?
Shuffle says: 宝贝
Comment: That sounds soooo sweeeet! Hope it's true!


13. Do people secretly lust after me?
Shuffle says: 靠近
Comment: People near me? Who???


14. How can I make myself happy?
Shuffle says: What you waiting for?
Comment: Philosophical sia... Are you trying to tell me that happiness is everywhere?


15. What should I do with my life?
Shuffle says: On fire.
Comment: Another philosophical one. Just get on to the fire is it?


16. Will I ever have children?
Shuffle says: 你给的
Comment: Haha of course I can't have children on my own right? This is tickling.


17. What is some good advice?
Shuffle says: Up is down
Comment: Yet another philosophical one.


18. What do I think my current theme song is?
Shuffle says: 人鱼的眼泪
Comment: Quote "你的泪 一抹无邪 不属於这个冷漠的世界 舍弃了一切 只为一个能够付出你真爱的机会" Never remember hearing this music till today. Nice song though. Like it as my theme song :)


19. What does everyone else think about my current life?
Shuffle says: over the rainbow
Comment: Haha this seems true from what people tell me. I should learn to treasure yeah!


20. What type of men do you like?
Shuffle says: Krwling (instrumental)
Comment: Quote "I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take
There's something inside me
That pulls beneath the surface"
Instrumental huh! Yay I like arty-farty people! But men who stressed me up silently? *sigh*


21. Will you get married?
Shuffle says: The black pearl
Comment: Black pearl = impossible?


22. What should I do with my love life?
Shuffle says: Lying from you (instrumental)
Comment: Don't like to lie.. :( Unless you mean physically.. :p


23. Where will you live?
Shuffle says: 翅膀
Comment: Somewhere dreamy? Or not fixed location? I'll be travelling constantly? Not sure if I like that.


24. What will your dying words be?
Shuffle says: 婚礼的祝福
Comment: Oolala~ Who will be marrying while I am dying?


25. When I'm having sex, I say...
Shuffle says: 瘦瘦的
Comment: Don't like this question but just do it for the requirement sake. But, this is HILARIOUS! Hahahahahaha.


26. When I meet a guy for the first time I say...
Shuffle says: 偏见
Comment: People always see with tinted spectacles right? It's just the matter of biased towards or against you neh...


27. When my parents are angry I say...
Shuffle says: seuls
Comment: It means alone. Leave me alone? That sounds true man!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nai Jiew Mil said...

the verification word is actually gwdymnmp. the mnm really looks like 11111111 -..-

anyway. fun post. was thinking shall leave a short msg but end up like dis haha. will do my version soon.

my intended comment on this post :
"Haha"

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters