Sunday, November 04, 2007

The ya-das about life


5 Nov - WH's + MH's birthday
6 Nov - Yi Zhen's birthday
8 Nov - Landmark group outing to Sungai Buloh
10 Nov - WJ's birthday
11 Nov - Company meeting with Astoria Consulting
14 Nov - COM201 exam 1300 - 1500 [Foundations of Communication]
20 Nov - HP 207 exam 1300 - 1530 [Abnormal Psychology]
21 Nov - HP204 exam 1300 - 1530 [Personality Psychology] + HMF 3 exam 1700 - 1930 [French 3]
22 Nov - HG801 exam 1300 - 1500 [Language Puzzles - Linguistics]
23 Nov - HP206 exam 1430 - 1700 [Cognitive Psychology]
24 Nov - Back home
29 Nov - Landmark In Action final seminar
30 Nov - AIESEC Post Exam Party
1 Dec - AIESEC Members Holiday Enrichment Programme + 3ers' night cycling
5 Dec - bro's bday!
7 Dec - 73's outing (tentative)
8 Dec - Hoohoo's birthday
9 Dec - Jaspar's bday + Preparation for National Leadership Development Seminar 2007 Singapore
13 Dec - NLDS Singapore! [I am a co-faci!]
15 Dec - AIESEC Gala Dinner
17 Dec - Post NLDS
29 Dec - 73s BBQ!

After exams
- Build my credibility for Heckhausen's coding manual
- Analyse data for my prof's research
- Design hypothesis + start programming for my own research
- Read history for Psychology
- Find out more on I/O Psychology
- Improve on ICX context [information co-ordination, sales strategies, manpower allocation]
- Help out in Networking Night Organising Committee
- Decide my future path in AIESEC

- Bring my brothers and friends around Singapore


Yes! It seems like my post exam time is pretty unfixed, which is great! Though there will be a lot of research, AIESEC work to do, everything is pretty flexible I guess! Looking forward to more activities and more rest!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters