Thursday, March 27, 2008

Humbled


I am back from Japan. After a 15 days of crazy fun, intense learning and emotional roller coaster.

Before I launch into my long story, which I probably will withhold till May, I shall just quickly pen down what I learnt - something that didn't strike me till now.

I am humbled through my Japan trip. By listening to people's stories. Everyone has been through rough patches, like really rough patches. Everyone has been through the worst in their life. While I will not compare whose is worse, I can just say, I have learnt a lot about life, about my friends around, through listening to their stories. And through this, I am humbled. Awed by the complexity of life. A four letter word that presents so much to a human, and to each, his own. Kudos to everyone who has mustered the courage to walk through their downs, kudos to those who didn't have the courage but still walked through nonetheless. Thanks for your sharing, that I have gotten to learn a little more.

Meanwhile, cheers to great friendship formed during the conference!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters