Monday, March 31, 2008

讨厌这个虚伪的世界。If things don't work out with one person, you can think that it is something wrong between you and the person. But if everything started not working well on you, then you start to think if it is seriously you who has the problem. Feel helpless when things just KEEP ON not going well. Is it something in me? Have I changed that much? Have I started not being able to work well with people? What happened to me? Friendship is deteriorating, realizing there are more and more people I can't stand, whom previously I regard dearly as friends. Not sure if this is due to me knowing them better or me changing into a difficult person who stands no one. Helpless. Clueless. Confused. I might as well just bury myself in the books now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

我也常会‘看不爽’某些人,尽管是多小的小事,不过之后回头看又会觉得某些人其实很善良,可能自己太挑剔。Friendship works when you think they abandoned you ^^

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters