Wednesday, April 30, 2008

今天考完试了。很久很久都没有感受到抗拒的感觉。但昨天,我完完全全感受到自己抗拒为考试读书的心理。虽然自己很想读,但心里却怎样也吸收不了。一遍一遍地扫过字字页页后才发现自己都只是在看印刷,一个字都没读进心里。那时已经三点了,还有两个单元七篇研究报告没读。明天九点考试。没办法,我只好继续哄我自己好好读书。用尽了各种各样游说的方法来劝服自己。我还真是白痴。

不管怎样,今天十一点半时,我考完了。又或者,我在纸上编完故事了。不知道自己写得到底是道理还是荒唐,也不想去找答案。考过,就算了吧。

我只知道,我不喜欢为考试而读书!尤其是自己喜欢的书!

考完试了,简讯也开始涌进手机了。又要开始很忙很忙的生活了。简简单单日复一日就只是读书的日子,结束了。我的大学二年级,也结束了。

Ended my exams today. Finally. It's been really long since I experienced resistance studying for exams. But the magical yesterday, I experienced it. After scanning through paragraphs after paragraphs, only to discover that I have not read the words at all, but instead just reading printed black ink. It was 3am then, when I still had 2 chapters and 7 research articles to go. The paper is at 9am. So I tried to pet talk myself using all sorts of reasons I can find under the sun. Sounds like an idiot, but I had to get the job done!

Anyhow, today 1130am marked the end of my exams, as well as the end of my Year 2 Psychology. A tinge of sadness. Two years have passed.. and time seems to fly even faster now. I love Psychology, but I haven't been spending enough time learning it. It's a dilemma. But well, I shall just try...

But anyway, met up Sharon and Mayas with Alvin today to talk about transition. Learnt a lot about how to approach planning focus areas. May be it was post-exam high, I was feeling interested about everything! And things were so easily understood. 

But what was best was AFTER the meeting. When we went to have dinner at Thai Express. Were discussing about good movies and good books, and I am so so excited to watch them during the holidays! Having the urge for good movies nowadays... Anyone interested to go?

Oh yeah.. I had movie outing with Chrystella before meeting up with Sharon they all too! Watched The Forbidden Kingdom. Hilarious. Weird. Interesting. But it's the company that counts. :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ielias said...

"我不喜欢为考试而读书!尤其是自己喜欢的书"

Exactly what I think also. I don't like to study and memorise something that I actually like for exam. It creates stress for me when studying it.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters