Monday, April 14, 2008

One of those days when you feel bloggy

1. Where is your cell phone?

on top of my organizer which is on top of a empty pizza box which is empty since 2 days ago

2. Your girlfriend/boyfriend?
bf in the future and gf not in the future, hopefully.

3. Your hair?
Just being trimmed by myself with scissors and mirror and the empty pizza box as tray

4. Where is your father?
Far far away at home in Banting

5. Your favorite thing to do?.
think

6. Your dream last night?
Night? I slept in the day leh..

7. Your favorite drink?
The various drinks done by the new Can 9 koko.

8. Your dream car?
Don't speak the car language. 

9. The room you’re in?
was approached by the scary security twice in the midnight. *scared*

10. Your fears?
Being suddenly scared by people.

11. Who did you hang out with yesterday?
Roomie.

12. What aren’t you good at?
Guitar, concentration, keeping optimism alive.

13. Muffins?
Not really.

14. One of your wish list items?
Getting sponsorship to go Brazil!

15. The last thing you did?
Scratched my shoulder.

16. What are you wearing?
SCGS Gymnastics 2002 shirt. And other stuff, of course.

17. Your pet?
Love them visually but NOT kinesthetically.
Should read Ming Hui's answer: i've got a mouse!

18. Your computer?
Laptop only. Which is just reformated.
Ming Hui's continuation: well, actually, it's his mouse la.

19. Your life?
should still go on at least for this minute. I think.

20. Your mood?
Dazed.. after not sleeping for so many nights. But still energetic though. OK lah this isn't a mood description lah.

21. Missing?
the times when I was small.

22. What are you thinking about right now?
YOU. Not you, but YOU! 

23. Your car?
with my bf.

24. Your work?
is non-existent until I start hating it.

25. Your summer?
Evolve conference transition special semester URECA national planning MC transition Miracle faci preparation home mum's birthday Shenzhen HK Guangzhou Xi'an Beijing Tianjin Shanghai Macau REST

26. Your relationship status?
multiple according to my roomie

27. Your favorite color(s)?
forest green

28. When is the last time you laughed?
This morning. With roomie when playing with SY.

29. Last time you cried?
Yesterday when a lot of hair pieces entered my eye and get stored there

30. School?
has a new nice library with mix-sex toilet and toilet seat that warms and washes and dries your butt after your business. Like those in Japan!

Confession. I kidnapped this from Ming Hui's blog when I was on my blog visits. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters