Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My AIESEC May

April 29 - Last paper
May 1-2 - Organised LC transition for my new leadership team
May 4 - 6 - EVOLVE conference pre-meet for facilitators
May 7-11 - 5 days of EVOLVE conference blast with delegates from 14 countries
May 14-15 - Organised LC Planning at Aloha Changi chalet
May 16 - Meet teacher advisor
May 17-19 - Attending national transition
May 19 - Meet an AIESEC alumnus which I don't wanna remember
May 20 - Meet my executive board member
May 21 - Meet Yilin to talk about her plan
May 23-30 - MIRACLE conference and preparation in UPM Malaysia

Just feel so proud about my May life. It seemed like I have had a truly enriching life organising or attending so many events. 2 conferences, 2 transitions and 1 planning. On top of attending lesson and doing presentation and research!

Looking forward to my June calendar. Wonder how will it be like!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nubeals said...

What alumnus did you meet that you don't want to remember? What happened? I am SO intrigued...

I love such productive months too. Loads of activity. Unfortunately only half my months are like this. The other half are like all about high-class slacking.

5:07 PM  
Blogger w a n x i n said...

Wohaha.. the alumnus? Tell you when we ever meet up!
High class slacking. So high class. What did you do? Pure slacking? That's like so precious!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters