Ever since I discovered and tried the existence online streaming for movies, I couldn't stop myself to catch up with all the movies that I have missed in the past, especially during times when I am huge on procrastination. These are mainly the 'thrashy movies' as what me and my friends called, those movies we deemed too expensive to spend $8.50 or $9.50 to watch. Turned out that I did have misses as well. Some 'thrashy movies' were by my definition blockbusters, while some I thought were blockbusters turned out thrashy.
Below are the movie list that I have watched in the past 10 days, with some very very rudimentary comments. My movies, my say, my rulez.
- Sex and the City - a sudden craving to re-watch this blockbuster was the starter of my movie marathon. I watched it once in the cinema, and then at least thrice online, and since then my wallpaper and screen saver and msn theme colour and msn personal message and chat background have changed.
- Music and Lyrics - always wanted to watch this blockbuster but turned out just thrashy movie with very very artistic name. The song is great though.
- 27 Dresses - undecided if it is thrashy or more-than-thrashy. The streaming failed halfway and it wasn't enticing enough to let me try again another day. Interesting usage of character from unconventional career.
- How to lose a guy in 10 days - sounds thrashy, and is in fact thrashy too. But heck. The girls are beautiful the guys are gorgeous, and the plot was just, pretty!
- Mean Girls - My knowledge of the existence of this show was imparted by the trailer on TV Mobile as I was going back hall tonight. Thrashy thrashy, but they mentioned about Africa! Interesting insights, or made-up facts, about US High Schools though.
- P.S. I Love You - thrashy movie turned ULTRA blockbuster. It is such a great story with unconventional plot. Made me cry so many times. Deep theme presented in light manner. Have put that in my bookmarks, and will definitely watch this again.