Sunday, January 25, 2009

The new hobby called D90

Say hi to Nikon D90! Haha sadly it's not my D90, but my brother's. But who cares! He's back for CNY, and he got this new DSLR for us to play with. Here are some test shots.


My favourite shot of the day - took me time to adjust for the perfect setting.

Shots of prayer session



The ability of DSLR to freeze time and capture emotion the way it stuns.

My happy grandmother - captured

The sparks - captured 

The joy - captured

This isn't a shot by me.. but a self-timed shot - just shows how photo-whoring my family is, to pose for such a shot! =P


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters