Friday, April 10, 2009



Do Not Cross The Yellow Line

Welcome to Singapore. This is the FINEst and most orderly place. It is also the first place where I see signs to restrict people's walking area within the same tunnel. Last time what I saw was just suggestion to walk on a certain side. Now I see a warning sign to disallow people from choosing the space he/she wants to walk in. May be a fine for violators can be the next step?

It is just a minute thing, I know. Nobody really plans where you want to walk in a space, as long as you reach the same destination. But the authority even controls such minute action. This is the part that stuns me.

It is to increase the efficiency of human movement, I know. That is why I said it is the most orderly place in the world. Things are controlled to the finest precision for the best efficiency. This is the place where you would want to be if having an orderly life is what you want. Personal freedom? Nah, let's not talk about it. It's not efficient.

The two paths come from the same place and are leading to the same place. Walk the way as it is designated!

Human traffic management at every precision.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters