Monday, March 23, 2009

Finally.. visa!

There is finally a streak of light that entered my visa search. My internship manager Guy helped me to ask his previous intern on the visa application process. And the intern shared that he/she applied through the Cameroon Consulate in Sydney. And so I called, and I got through, and it is a viable way for me to apply my visa!!!

Phew, finally visa on the way!

The Consulate of the Republic of Cameroon, Sydney

  • A 90 day single/multuple entry visa is available from here.
  • The visa fee is CFA 50,000, or USD 118, or AUD 124, payable online, by cheque, or money order.
  • You need to pay for return postage fee.
The consulate Max is a really nice and helpful guy! Cameroon must be so proud to have such a good representative here!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Live
~ wan xin
* a feel
* a soul
* a mind
* an emotion
* an inspiration

+ 13071986
+ ENFP
+ Blue
+ Cancer
+ Buddhist
+ Malaysian
+ Psychology NTU
+ AIESECer
+ Hwa Chong 04S73
+ SCGS
+ MES
+ Choong Hua

我的語言
- 土生土長的華人
- 學校教了我英文和馬來文
- 環境教了我福建話
- 電視劇教了我廣東話
- 大學和喀麥隆教了我法語
- 在一個早上接觸了手語
- 最後一學期一口氣學了日語和西班牙語

Ticking

My whenabouts at my whereabout

Rustle

~Leave me your contact method~

Footsteps

Free Web Counter
Counters